Canadian Down Under

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today's Horoscope

is as follows:

"It is a simple fact of life that there are some people you like and some people you don't - and you don't have to feel guilty about it. Do your best to stay on good terms with someone you would rather not have to work with but, if it doesn't work out, don't think you have to be nice. Let them know what you think of them - and why."

Bad idea. Bad. (Read in the same tone Julia Robert's used in Stepmom when she was telling the kid how to confront the guy who dumped her, saying 'Big mistake. Big.')

I don't know what's happened to me in the last few weeks, but I feel like I'm completely myself again. Something I haven't quite felt like in years.

That's not necessarily a good thing.....

See, in the last few years, I've acquired a filter - something akin to me being able to say I've become...what's the word... tactful. But that's all gone out the window. There's no holding back anymore. I will admit that it makes me feel better - but I can't say the same for those around me. I mean, my friends think it's funny (and I'm pleased to realise that my friends out here are good enough friends that I'm not too much for them - or too shocking...)

But that doesn't mean I should be given free reign as per my horoscope.......nobody deserves that. No matter how much they piss me off...

Though how much fun would it be were I to run into fuckwit??

Hmmm, now he deserves it.

1 Comments:

  • Personally I think you should seek him out and let rip! Being nice is over-rated.
    (and see I do check in on you once in a while x)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home