Canadian Down Under

Friday, June 23, 2006

Trouble

Time to be quoting Pink:
Trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I got trouble in my town
I'm trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I got trouble in my town

Or should I be quoting Coldplay?
I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
O no, I never meant to do you harm.

You know, I'm not the biggest Coldplay fan (yeah, yeah, that means I like Pink... I confess...) but the lyrics are working for me today.

What am I talking about? Well, I can't really go into detail, but suffice it say - I'm now travelling Ireland by myself.

With my particular skill set, I should really start thinking about running a course: "How to make friends and influence people."

Despite the troubles (how you like the Irish reference?) I'm still looking forward to my trip - and in fact, getting a little excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home