Canadian Down Under

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Frustrated

Do you know how long it takes to brush my hair with my left hand??? Forever. Good thing I don't always brush my hair so expectations are low....

Brushing teeth as a lefty? Ineffective.

Tearing off some tp is a nightmare. Never mind having to use it....but I won't go there..

Upside? My one-handed typing is getting a little faster. And I have mastered the art of unhooking my bra with one hand....shoulda been a guy.... Can do earrings one-handed but still can't get a necklace on....

Apparently I was a little short-tempered at work Friday....My lack of patience with myself is showing.

I promise to pay more attention when walking from now on. Promise. Just make my arm better. K?

1 Comments:

  • Are you in a cast or a sprain brace?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home