Canadian Down Under

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Surprise! It's Your Birthday!

I confess, I've been a little sneaky of late. Planned a bit of a surprise and had to be a little vague to keep someone in the dark - which, thanks to the wonders of codeine, was really no effort at all.....

So my Little Sister's sister's Big Sister (did you follow that?) is having a birthday on Tuesday, so today, the remaining three of us threw her a surprise. I arranged for her to pick up the girls then come by my place to pick me up so we could go out for lunch - the upside to a gimpy arm is that I had such a good excuse...

When they arrived she was still in the dark - the girls were so good at keeping the secret! As a surprise, we made her lunch, her Little Sister made her a birthday card and we had cupcakes with candles and sang Happy Birthday.

We were so good! She was very surprised. And you know what? It was really fun having 'the girls' over for the afternoon and making a meal together.

1 Comments:

  • You forgot to add COOL! to your super powers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home