Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i fall down. i go boom.

i fall down. i go BOOM on elbow BOOM on knees. i roll over on back and fight nausea and pain. strangers come over to help. pick me up. i nearly pass out. they let me lie down again. finallly can get up. they walk me to a bench.

ferry i was rushing for long gone.

call my brother and start to cry. he no help-he tried but he 800 kms away so pretty hard.

call friends. no one around but one friend gets HER friend to meet me when ferry arrive. other friend calls back and takes me to hospital.

all that and nothing broken. very good but feel like baby. mind you they've given me very nice drugs to ease pain.

still can't use right arm and both knees blue

sucks to type with only left hand-hence not using shift key.

another good thing besides no breaks? three days off work. doctors orders.

brother good brother. he check in many times to see if i'm okay. nice.

will still make trip to ireland. maybe just a little wobbly....

2 Comments:

  • Ow

    Sorry you're not doing well. Get some rest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • Ouch. The Dude broke his wrist yesterday. Hmm. Weird.

    I wish you better health and even better drugs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home