Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bye Bye Baby

So I have a confession to make.... I may have named my kitten Monster (I thought it was pretty cute) but she was so little.... so tiny... and it felt kind of mean to call her Monster (unless she was trying to steal my food)... she was little as a baby...so Monster evolved to Baby Monster..

then I dropped the Monster.

She's been baby for a while.

I'm going away today - up the coast for a mini-holiday - so I needed someone to look after Baby while I'm gone. Last night I dropped her off at my friend's house and it was very traumatic.

For me.

I hung out there for far too long, to make sure she'd be okay, gave her a big hug goodbye, and followed up with a text message this morning just to 'check in'.

I am pathetic. I think we should all be thankful I'm not responsible for a little human being.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home