Canadian Down Under

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just call me High Maintenance

I'm having one of those weeks. I think its the transition. I'm not good at limbo - and I think that's where I am. Still with plenty to do to finish up at my old job but at the same time waiting to start my new job. (It's at the same company so there's no room for slacking off - not that I would because I like to know for my own sake that everything is done and tidied up. I'm a little freakish that way...)

I'm unsettled. I'm slightly paranoid. I'm extremely needy and attention deprived.

I think maybe I'm not getting enough sleep. Well, it doesn't help if a certain little gray and white fluffball likes to sit and purr at me HOURS before my alarm is meant to go off. Good thing she's cute....

Hmmm. All over the map today.

I have more in my head but I'm too tired to type it all out. I really must be tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home