Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Britney Fat?

Okay - I'm not the biggest Britney fan. Actually I've never liked a single song nor bought a record - but man - what the press are doing to her these days???

Okay - she's asking for some of it - walking around without underwear etc. - and maybe her show at the MTV awards wasn't her best performance ever -

but fat???

they think she's fat????

Hey - I don't look that good after having no kids.

I only wish I looked that fat!!!

She should tell them all to fuck off.

2 Comments:

  • I don't think she's fat. I just think that if she's going to go out buck ass nekkid from the waist down she should use the same foundation and celebrity pancake makeup on her bottom that she uses on her face.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

  • I was right there with you on the whole "that's considered fat these days?!?" thing. Jeesh.

    By Blogger Gwyn, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home