Canadian Down Under

Friday, September 28, 2007

Good News!!!

So a couple of days ago I went to the voodoo doctor.

Did I tell you about the voodoo doctor? When I was home in Canada I went to a trigenics doctor that was recommended to me and he did a world of good for my back. It's a new.... I don't know.... medical philosophy? Anyway, I call anything I have trouble explaining 'voodoo'.

So, when I went home I still had trouble sitting and slept most nights on the floor, but after a few visits to this guy, I was feeling much better - but I needed to continue in order to get completely better.

So back in Australia, I looked for the same type of doctor. No voodoo's listed, but three trigenic doctors located 4 hours drive from me. But after some initial enquiries - I found out the head of trigenics in Canada would be coming to Oz.

Saw him a couple of nights ago and already feeling better - which is good news - but the even better news? He actually read my CT scan report and was the FIRST one to notice that all my disc protrusions were right and all my pain was left.

What does that mean?

My back problems have NOTHING to do with my discs.

That isn't just good news - that's FABULOUS news.

So what's the problem? From what he could see, it seems like I tore the muscles in my back and now I have a great deal of scar tissue. Sounds bad - but in fact its better than disc problems...

In short - I sprained my back.

Oh - and I have a little arthritis.

Looks like I will one day run again!!! (Probably just as slow as before though....)

1 Comments:

  • Anyway, I call anything I have trouble explaining 'voodoo'.

    Yet another reason why you're my best friend =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home