Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stop Worrying

I have a new philosophy - I'm going to stop worrying.

Now, that sounds simple, but not if you've met me...

So I'm home early tonight as I had an appointment I needed to go to - and I'm relaxing and the phone rings and its someone from work. After I get off the phone I can feel the tension creep back in. I worry - so I log in from home. There's no email or update - so there's nothing to do.

But now I'm stressed.

But I think about it - and I realise there's nothing I can do. AND I'm worrying about something that may not even be a problem.

It's got to stop.

I either have to quit my job (which isn't really an option - more on that later...) or stop worrying.

But how?

Know what I did to make myself feel better? - I told myself to stop worrying. Out loud.

It worked. Briefly.

I'll keep on it........

1 Comments:

  • I'll be on the next flight out with wine and chocolate.

    You're cooking.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home