Canadian Down Under

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A little bit nervous....

my alternative title was 'and the past came gently calling' cause as we know I love all things Eagles... but it wasn't all so gentle...

So this was the week of running into people from my past.

First off, I unexpectedly ran into my old boss. Weird. Wasn't expecting to see her. But its all fine. Lay that demon to rest ages ago.

But that's not what bugging me so much - see I got an email from a guy I used to work with. Haven't seen or heard from him in years. We worked in the same area - but weren't friends - in fact weren't even really acquaintances.

It made me nervous, so I ignored it.

Then he called me.

Really awkward and strange in that I really don't know him and he's kind of called out of the blue. I'm sure its harmless and all - he's a nice enough guy - but he's married with kids and I just think that he shouldn't be calling me.

Is that wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home