Canadian Down Under

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gratitude

A friend of mine has started a website called 'Bliss Notes'. If you sign up - she sends a 'Bliss Note' twice a week (I think.... at least that seems to be what she's sending...)

Anyway - its kind of like a little newletter full of good stuff. Different topics each time. I've made note of a book I should read, I copied down a saying and taped it to my computer screen which reads:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you
think. -A.A. Milne

and then today, I read all about saying thank you in a gratitude journal. That you need to write three things you are grateful for each day (I don't know if she keeps this on her site - but she's much more eloquent than me) So I thought, hey, what the hell:

  1. I am thankful for the company of Monster. She keeps me warm at night, she distracts me with her purring and greets me with meows every day I come home.
  2. I am thankful for Canadian music which has provided me with so much original material for my music lessons.
  3. I am thankful for my very comfy bed. It really is comfy.

1 Comments:

  • You rock! And ya, I can just see you doing The Hip. And the Aussie's saying, "what the hell is a Bobcaygeon?"

    By Blogger Gwyn, at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home