Canadian Down Under

Monday, June 09, 2008

Study Free

Finally - after weeks and weeks of self-induced stress my exam was yesterday and I am now study free!!! Yeah me!!

So - while I was studying (and grumbling about studying) all I could think about was all the great things I could do with my time instead of reading the boring crap I was reading. Things like walks I could go on, people I could meet up with, books I hadn't read - and I was even thinking I'd have more energy and time to do stuff at work!! (I really don't like studying....)

So Day 1 - know what I'm doing??

Nothing

It's 11:04 am and I'm still in my pajamas. Unshowered. Haven't even fed myself breakfast yet- though I have managed to make a cup of tea. Just watching tv.

Oh - and I've managed to call in and try to order something from one of those direct shopping ads that are on tv....

I am a woman of great ideas and no follow through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home