Canadian Down Under

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thank you

Thank you to all of you who made my birthday such a lovely day. I know I'm a little late (its been over a week!) but better late than never.

It was a really nice day filled with flowers, champagne, little packages, phone calls, well wishes, emails from afar, nice dinner with friends and a late birthday celebration that included champagne, a home-baked chocolate brownie cake and a lovely dinner out.

I know I go on about my birthday and remind people ad nauseum - but see what happens when you do? I don't need gifts or presents - that's not why I do it (though I didn't send any of them back...) but I really enjoy people saying Happy Birthday. And although a few asked if I should still be celebrating at my age - my answer is yes. It's the day I joined this world and that alone is reason to celebrate!!

It was a really nice day, so thanks.

1 Comments:

  • You're welcome, sweetie.

    xoxoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home