Canadian Down Under

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Overcommitted

I've done it again. I've gone and promised too much!

I finally finish my exam and I have some free time and I've filled it all up.

It's busy, but its good.

I'm doing some work for a local charity and I'm late delivering the financials (oops).
I have dinner plans tomorrow night that I've been looking forward to all week.
Saturday I have my little recital (which is its own little bucket of stress...)
And I having planning for my trip home - which is a bigger deal than usual because my little sister is coming with me!!

And I have work - which is full on as usual.

Time is flying.

What a difference to when I first got a job here in Australia. Back then, most of my travelling friends had moved on and I had yet to really settle in here and make new friends so I had SOOO much time on my hands that I nearly drove myself mental!!

The downside of being overcommitted? No time for blogging...

Something's gotta give!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home