Canadian Down Under

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Flowers

You know, I've never been a big fan of flowers... perhaps because an old boyfriend of mine used to give me flowers when he'd screwed up and was trying to butter me up...

But even aside from that - I don't have a green thumb and flowers always seemed a waste of money as they die, go brown and rot in a few days. I mean, chocolate seemed so much more practical (and welcome...). Not that I have a sweet tooth or anything..

I don't know what's happening, but I've kind of like the flowers I've gotten of late. They're pretty. They make my flat smell nice. They still die and I have to throw them out - but it kind of seems worth it.

Hmmm.

Mind you - that in no way means I don't like chocolate... Perhaps both? Or am I now asking too much??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home