Canadian Down Under

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reasons to never read Women's Health magazine ever again...

So far - the latest issue has told me the following:

  1. The margarita I'm drinking while I write this has over 700kj and requires 18 minutes of exercise to burn...
  2. Because I get migraines - I'm twice as likely to have a heart attack..
  3. The "how to have hot sex tonight" article did not include a hotline phone number to a bevy of waiting men
  4. The article on "Swinger sClub" was about golf...

But on the up side? Something cool?
  • 2012 Olympic stadium will be made of recycled steel - steel melted down from guns & knives confiscated from criminals

2 Comments:

  • Unless they're drinking really small margaritas...I'm pretty sure they're closer to 300 cals than 200. A big part of why I've switched to beer....that and every bar I've been to in Australia thus far adamently defends their "authentic" margaritas made with LEMON JUICE. ::barf::

    By Blogger emseedubya, at 2:49 PM  

  • Haha! That's a good use of steel if you ask me!

    By Blogger Melodie, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home