Canadian Down Under

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Living in Limbo

The boredom is stifling.

Why of why did I agree to six weeks???

I know I was trying to do the right thing by my old company, but really, this is excrutiating! I should learn to be less conscientious.

I mean, I do have stuff to do, but I'm rather uninspired/unmotivated to do it, because:
  1. deadlines are too far away
  2. it's really boring shit

The one thing I'm happy about is my decision to leave - and I have to say the last few days have only solidified that. The 'new regime' (as I now like to call it) really doesn't fit well with my style. Or I guess the proper way to say it would be that I don't fit in with the new regime. Seems they only like 'yes' people and don't want anybody to actually think.

Good think I'm getting out now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home