Canadian Down Under

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Red Haired Men - I Like 'Em

And today's little escapade just further endeared them to me.

See, after going on my cliff walk (see below) I dropped my friend off at her house and headed home. While stopped at a red light, I was flicking radio stations and wasn't fully paying attention (more specifically hadn't noticed that sign saying I could turn left on a red light after stopping....) to the world around me, until the car behind me beeped at me.

Now, when I said I wasn't paying attention to the world around me - well, I still managed to notice the the ute beside me with the two burly boys with the cowboys hats and lovely biceps.....

Well, the horn beeping gave me a little start and I kind of inched forward - but there was far too much traffic to actually make the turn. And it seems that while I was noticing the boys, they were noticing me - well they noticed me start a little - and the boy closest took his cowboy hat off, leaned at the window and turned to the driver in the car behind me and asked him what was the hurry was. They had a little back and forth and then he looked at me and said "just take your time miss - no hurry. It was wrong of him to rush you."

My hero.

My hero with red hair.

Yummmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home