Canadian Down Under

Monday, September 12, 2005

To the young boy on the ferry...

I don't know if your mother told you this or not, but even though you're sitting outside and its a cold night, YOU WEREN'T ALONE!! You should already know this, but its just not okay to be in out in public and put your hands down your pants and fondle yourself. You know I saw that you were still in your sports clothes (looked like you were on your way home from a basketball game) and maybe you had an itch - but it's still not okay to put your hands down your pants in public. I mean, maybe an unobtrusive little scratch would be okay if you were really itchy.

But that's it.

And the poor person you were talking to on the phone. A girl wouldn't have been impressed and a guy (especially if he was a jock like you) would have been offended - unless of course you were having phone sex, but seeing as I was listening to my mp3 player I have no idea if you were or not - but that there brings us to a whole other layer of things you shouldn't be doing in public....

Sigh - and you only looked about 17. I don't know if there's any hope for you still or if it's just all downhill from here. Here's hoping someone has the courage to tell you that what you're doing is wrong next time you slip your hands down your pants in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home