Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sleep is wonderful

Or at least uninterrupted sleep is wonderful. At least that's the way I remember it, because I certainly haven't been living it.

Not getting restful sleep can make me a very grumpy girl....which is a problem since I've just started a new job and have to be on my best behaviour at work.

Uggh. Tired. Sleepy. Heavy eyes. And why? Well, I don't know. Or more accurately, I can't remember.

I sleep 8 hours, but these dreams are ruining my sleep and starting to do my head in. To top it off, I can't remember any of them.

Any suggestions on how to make it all stop?

2 Comments:

  • Hey,

    Ah, good sleep... the forgotten friend, who, is only missed when its not around.

    I tend to get lots on my mind all at once, so that causes my sleep schedule to go haywire; drink a glass of milk before bed, don't nap during the day, avoid coffee in the evenings (difficult when you're an addict like I am), and exercise during the early evening, but not less than two hours before you sleep...

    Those are what my doctor told me when I was suffering very much the same thing...

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Mitch, at 2:23 AM  

  • Mitch has some great advice!

    I always find that a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of molasses mixed into it works for me. (I know, it sounds odd, but it is pretty decent!)

    By Blogger Expat, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home