Canadian Down Under

Friday, January 20, 2006

Date?

I've thought of a new game and called it : Date/ No Date?

The game basically consists of me providing a bunch of 'moments' from an evening out between a boy and a girl (yes, it could be boy and boy or girl and girl - and there's nothing wrong with that - but since its me, it's going to have to be a boy and a girl.... Man! Being politically correct can be very tiring...) and it's up to you - my fearless readers to determine if its a date or no date.

First installment will either begin with a drunken blog entry tonight or I'll try to scrape myself together sometime tomorrow to post.

Okay. Okay. I'll start you off with one to think about:

Moment 1
Girl arrives at restaurant and boy is already there with bottle of wine chilling.

Moment 2
Bill arrives and when girl says she has no cash and she'll have to put it on credit, boy says 'I'll give you the cash for half"

Moment 3
Boy and girl walk along beachfront on way home after dinner and stop (please no gagging sounds permitted) to look at the stars. (God - that makes me want to vomit just typing it!!)

Moment 4
In the middle of beachfront walk, boy abruptly says "Right, I live this way. Bye." And walks off.

All moments happened in the same evening.

Date or no date?

2 Comments:

  • It started as a date, but turned into a "non-date." Here's what I think ....

    Okay, when it starts off, the guy THINKS it is a date. Perhaps, he even thinks that he has or could have a connection with the girl. That's why he has the wine ready to go.

    But, for whatever reason, during dinner he decides that he just isn't that in to her. He feels bad and doesn't want lead her on or give her false hope. So, he does gives the international signal for "Just so you know, this is NOT a date!!" He pays for his 1/2 of the dinner.

    They're getting ready to walk home and they take the beach route. Guy thinks: "Who knows? Maybe I could like her or at least score." But, during the walk he decides that this is definitely not an option. So, he excuses himself and takes off.

    Hmmm ... how did I do?

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 9:54 PM  

  • Definitely a possibility.

    However, option 2 is that I make him nervous.

    But then I have more info.... about to post an update

    By Blogger lala, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home