Canadian Down Under

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I have become a juvenile!!

Seriously. It's shocking that someone who is closer to 40 than 30 (God that hurts just writing it.....At least I'm still closer to 35 than 40) thinks like a teenager.

One kiss. One little - and I do emphasis the little - kiss and I've turned into a freak.

I've tried not to think about it at all this weekend, but I'm just sitting there minding my own business when - wham - all of a sudden I'll realise I'm thinking about it again. It's ridiculous. And the things its making me thing! Questions! Some examples of which are:
  • Did he really mean to kiss me?
  • Did he just kiss me because he felt like he should?
  • Does this mean he likes me?
  • Will I see him again?
  • When will I see him again?
  • Did he like the kiss?'
  • Is he thinking about me/it/what to do next?
  • Does he regret it?

And those are only the questions I'll fess up to.

Man - you'd think this was the first guy I'd ever met! And the thing is, I'm not sure how much I like him and/or whether I really want anything. (Hmmm, I've been telling myself that all day and now that I've written it done, even I can see I've just been lying to myself....)

I'm so ridiculous I had to write about it. The need to mock myself is very strong...

Damn. I hated high school - didn't think I'd ever have to re-live it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home