Canadian Down Under

Friday, January 20, 2006

And then he kissed me.

So, the dating game continues: (see below post for the rules)

Moment 1
He smiled when I said I wanted a dog and I wanted to name it puppy,

Moment 2
Splitting the bill yet again.

Moment 3
Walking along the beachfront on the way home.

Moment 4
Stopping where he turned off last time and chatting for a while.

Moment 5
Him saying "You're looking at me funny."

Moment 6
Me laughing and saying, "I always look at you funny."

Moment 7
Read the title of this entry.


Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

  • Well,

    I'd say that was definately a date... Man, I'm smart...

    By Blogger Mitch, at 9:51 AM  

  • Mitch - you're right, you are smart, but then again, I've never questioned your brain power. Mine? a different story...

    Dodge - a slightly surprised 'c'. Happen again? Hopefully, but seeing as it took six months to get here, I'm thinking it won't be soon. I'll have to work on that..

    By Blogger lala, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home