Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fatigued

Bone crushing fatigue. That's what I've got. Kind of explains the sketchy posts of late and I'm beginning to think explains the email-itis I've got as well.

(Email-itis - an allergy to the 'reply' button found on most internet/work email systems...)

I think some of my friends think I'm mad at them or don't care any longer, but the truth is, I'm just too tired to summon up the energy to write/answer emails. And no, it's not just because I'm lazy (although that may have been true in some instances in the past, it doesn't apply here...)

It's to the point that in order to do a pilates class in the evening, I need to have a nap after work. (Pilates class is mandatory and non-negotiable (I'm such a corporate wanker sometimes....) to keep my back in good working order) And I'm still sleeping through the night. I don't have a problem getting up in the morning - but I could continue sleeping if there was no such thing as an alarm.

So I've given myself to this weekend to feel right again. Maybe I've just got some kind of low grade bug. Maybe all the excitement of having a visitor and doing a kazillion things has worn me out. But if not better by early next week, I will go see a doctor.

Only issue is I have to find one.... Ahhh, the trials of moving to a new country..... That is what this blog was supposed to be about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home