Canadian Down Under

Friday, July 14, 2006

How not to obtain feedback....

If you work for Sydney ferries and you want to get a customer's perspective on how the timetable changes have been communicated and how well received they are- it's probably best not to take one of the prized window seats and/or ask someone on the 7:45 am jet cat what they think. Especially when the person you ask obviously has only been up for about 10 minutes (no makeup, dripping wet hair, rushed aura about them...), you're creepy looking and most importantly, you have the worst breath on the planet.....

I'm generally not at my best in the morning as it is. Today was a pearler....

2 Comments:

  • I'm a morning person. Still, even *I* wouldn't be the best person to approach at 7:45am with questions about a freakin' survey. Sheesh! What are people thinking???

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 8:10 AM  

  • At 7:45 I am lucky if I have been asleep for 3 hours.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home