Canadian Down Under

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm going dark

No, not as in the spy term meaning 'silent'. (Yes, I've been watching a little too much of '24' lately...) I mean dark - as in a darker colour.

Now, I know summer's on its way, but I don't mean tanning. Though I will be working on that soon....

What have I done? Well, I asked myself the same question after the dye had been put in and my head was a globe of sticky goo. I had plenty of time to think about it while I was subjected to a rinse and dry. But I gotta tell you - it looks goooood.

I've always been a light brown - but this dark brunette look? I think it may work for me.

Will test the theory tonight. Some pubs in Paddington with my name on 'em.

1 Comments:

  • pic is coming, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home