Canadian Down Under

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas to me!!! - The Sequel...

I am so ashamed..... I decided on a subject to post about and as I was typing in "Merry Christmas to Me" in the subject line, it came up as a title I'd already used.

Bad Laura, bad Laura.

Apparently, what I thought was aberrant behaviour this year, is actual normal practice for me: Christmas shopping is all about me!

So, I have done my Christmas shopping. I even think I mailed Christmas stuff home to Canada in time this year- so I guess I'm one up on last year's post. But I still bought for myself.... It was kind of like: 1 present for someone else, 1 present for me.

Thank goodness I had a lot of people to buy for! Helped justify the following:
  • new jean jacket
  • linen pants
  • new necklace
  • hair straightener
  • new lingerie
  • surf shirt
  • new dress
  • some dvd's
  • books

And that's just what I can remember at the mo...

Merry Christmas to me!!

But really, Merry Christmas to you! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and that people are as good to you, as I am to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home