Canadian Down Under

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

A while ago, I wrote about my private addiction (in fact it was over 2 years ago. TWO YEARS people!!!).

Well, it seems that I come by it honestly. A little tidbit from a conversation with the mothership about the boys/men that are hanging around at the moment:

"Maybe we could go get our cards read. Then we'll know which one is right for you."

Yup. With this gene pool, I never stood a chance at sanity....

2 Comments:

  • Well, how did it turn out?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

  • There used to be a lady who would sit next to Manly Deli at a little table and do readings, I think her name was Jan Estelle.Is she still there ? She was scarily accurate with me and my life! Highly recommend looking her up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home