Canadian Down Under

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I so have the shits...

Seriously.

I made some 'me' time today and left work a little early to go get my hair cut (working long, long days means sometimes you just have to do what you just have to do....)

Anyway - not only did I get my hair cut, but I also had to get my hair coloured (seems breaking my elbow has left me with a permanent gray patch right in my front fringe (ie. bangs if you're Canadian))

So - 4 hours later and one cut, colour - then re-colour because I had somehow become blonde (sooo not me) I have been left with a $300 bill and hair colour I hate. I have to go to work tomorrow and its very noticeable and listen to people say - "oh did you get your hair cut. looks nice (in the very patronising kind of way that means it really doesn't look nice)".

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

I think they should give me a refund. My nice self-pampering evening has been ruined and I am now grumpy and miserable. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

But yet - I feel like its bad of me to complain.
You'd think I was Catholic with this kind of martyrdom complex...

Grumble.

1 Comments:

  • Go back, say you hate it, say it's not you and say that they MUST fix it immediately! If it's a salon that is any good they will do it. I speak from experience!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home