Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm a prisoner in my own flat

Between me and my front door there is a Huntsman spider on the archway.

Have I ever mentioned my absolute terror where spiders are concerned?

Ever seen a Huntsman? They're massive. In my opinion there are too big to kill. Well, seeing as I find cockroaches too big to kill here and Huntsman (at least this Huntsman) is four times as big as a cockroach.... if not bigger.....

Where are the big strong men to come and save me? Where?

Wait.

Its gone.

Damn. I think that's worse!

Where did it go? How does something that big move that quick?????????

Now I'm no longer a prisoner of my apartment.
I'm now a prisoner of my couch.
I'm stuck.
Frozen.

Shit.

Why do I live in this country again????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home