Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So what'd you do this weekend?

Me? Well, I drove.

A LOT!

I went away down south this weekend - but messed up the dates and committed to something else on the Saturday - so what that meant was I drove for 4 hours Friday night. Drove Saturday morning for 3, returned Saturday afternoon for another 3 1/2 hours and then drove back late Sunday which was another 4 hours on the road.

But somehow - despite the driving rain Friday and crazy wind Saturday - it was all worth it.

Somehow in that weekend I managed two nights out, some time with cute boy, time at the beach and even a little shopping (and I'm so NOT a shopper).

I did pass on the third night out though - that I just couldn't fathom.

Instead I went home and put on my favourite purchase (I have previously written about one of my addictions - but never this one - I'll let you guess...) from the weekend and Monster and I hung out on the couch.

Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home