Canadian Down Under

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thanks to tomama

For a lot of reasons...

I just checked my visitor information - and although I visitors that seem to find my site from all over, a large number come from her blog becasue she's listed me as one of her daily reads. Although I'm unlikely to generate quite as many referrals, I thought I should return the favour - the problem is I'm not very good at building links on my site (okay - I can't do it at all) so until I figure it out, I'll just write down her website address....

http://tomama.blogs.com/mubar/

But most importantly for suggesting that I do my own blog, for answering my ridiculous questions as I was setting it up (how hard can it be? not hard unles you're me it seems....) and for continuing to read and comment almost daily.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • Well, seeing that I found your blog by way of tomama's months ago, I say thanks, too!

    (And I love her blog. LOVE it.)

    By Blogger Mary, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home