Canadian Down Under

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm so full I could puke.

Seriously full.

I went from not eating anything till 1 pm to not stopping eating until now: 9:30 pm

Went for a run this morning in the gray weather (was supposed to be sunny but since it was crummy actually exercised - go figure!). Behaved myself foodwise - even underbehaved because all I had all morning was a cup of tea. But that was more due to my lack of organisational skills rather than by design..

Went to my boss' for a Christmas afternoon dinner. One of the girls from the office had car trouble so we had snack food until she arrived. (Who knew that four people could eat a whole wheel of brie?) Followed by a really scrumptious meal and then a home baked cake. Then we started into the rocky road - and basically we sat talking long enough to eat an entire plateful. (Pigs!)

Just as I was leaving to head home I was thinking that I wouldn't need to eat dinner when a guy I used to work with text me to find out if we were still on for dinner. Seeing as I'm heading off for the holidays in a few short days, I couldn't very well cancel at the last hour.

Dinner I managed to pick at a Greek salad (which I must say, was extremely yummy....) and almost got out without doing too much damage until the guy I was with asked for the dessert menu. It had a dessert called Chocoholics Anonymous.

I was done.

I basically rolled home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home