Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who are you?

I'm not the greatest with technology (Don't believe me? Just talk to my friends about what I was like when I needed to buy a tv/mp3 player/digital camera. Annoying doesn't even begin to describe it - but add insecure and uncertain and you're getting closer....) but even I have figured out how to put a site reader on my blog.

The thing is - it's pretty simple. Basically it just tells me how many people visit. I don't look very often, but sometimes I remember its there and then check to see if anyone's visiting. For the life of me I can't figure out how you know who is visiting, but sometimes its nice to be oblivious.

However... I was looking at my traffic today (just out of curiosity) and noticed someone's logged on from Jacksonville Florida and in this instance I don't want to be oblivious. Truthfully? I'm wondering who you are. I only know one person from there - and granted, it's very unlikely that this person would have found me - but I'm wondering if its you.

If it is? I'm sorry I actually wrote about you, but at the same time, I'm sorry I didn't write more. But mostly, I'm sorry I didn't get around to writing my "Men in December" entry.... I'd love to know if you had the guts to comment. But then again, I already know the answer to that, don't I?

2 Comments:

  • hello from Canada - just enjoy reading your notes. new to all this, have no idea how to track traffic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 AM  

  • The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home