Canadian Down Under

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things that make me happy

  1. Eating a package of chocolate ripple bikkies with a hot cup of tea.
  2. Doing my taxes and discovering I'm getting a refund.
  3. My new vacuum
  4. Getting approved for a credit card at David Jones and buying a new washing machine interest free for 18 months. Now I will be able to do laundry without having a flooded laundry room and/or need phone books to hold the lid of the washer down.
  5. But most of all?? Going to my Big Sister's review and discovering that my Little Sister has rated me a 10 out of 10.

Did you hear that??? I'm a TEN!

3 Comments:

  • What, my word wasn't sufficient?
    *sniff*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • You deserve that 10.

    I've moved again... the blog is more artsy fartsy now that the jewelry is taking off:

    http://kadcreative.blogspot.com/

    Still me, still sequestered at the Effin' Ranch, still putting up with Things. Except now people are paying me to make jewelry for them. Weird.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 PM  

  • That's too cute!!! But, we all could have told you that. You're definitely a 10. :)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home