Canadian Down Under

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I used to be so good at it!!

I don't know what's happened, but I used to be good. Really good. Really, really good.

Good at packing that is.

Last weekend I went away and I did a tragic job of packing. Waaaay, waaaay too much stuff. And then to top it off, for the first time I didn't pack any running shoes - and guess what? For the first time I needed them to go for a run!!

Didn't have them.

And now tonight I'm packing again and its another tragic event. Nothing's fitting in my suitcase. I have too much stuff. I've probably packed the wrong things and left the right things behind.

I'm tragic.

I used to be the best packer. And a great last minute packer at that. One time when I moved for school I didn't start packing until 10 o'clock at night and I was fully packed by midnight. I was awesome.

I don't know what's happened.

Seems I've lost the magic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home