Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"The last thing you should do

is go out tonight!" So says my horoscope. The full version:

"This New Moon comes topped with an eclipse making it more powerful with more chance of change occurring in some aspect of your deeply personal life. This is the night to stay home, rest up and take time to think and ponder on things. For you may be given a personal challenge. The last thing you should do is go out tonight!"

I was only too willing to comply, but seeing as I so intelligently left not only my set of keys, but my spare keys on the kitchen counter this morning, that wasn't so easy.

Thirty minutes and $90 dollars later (I talked the guy down from $110 - kind of like a frequent buyer discount...) I got in.

I promise, I'm not going out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home