Canadian Down Under

Monday, October 23, 2006

Can't sleep

It's one of those nights. I'm all organised for work tomorrow - even made my lunch. I've done my laundry, done the dishes, tidied up my flat and threw out the trash. Having the house in order and tidied should let you sleep - according to feng shui (as told to me by my mother - who since retiring has taken every course known to mankind - along with feng shui)

But no. I'm awake. I went to bed hours ago, but I've been tossing and turning.

See, the truth is, I have someone on my mind. Usually I can either banish them or tell myself stupid stories about them that make me sleep, but I've had no luck tonight.

People often say that when you can't stop thinking about someone its because they're thinking of you - like some kind of cosmic force of nature. Do you think that's true? If so, this person must be obsessively thinking of me because I just can't shake them out of my mind.

Not good. Not good because of who it is, but also not good, because I'm awful when I haven't had enough sleep.....

I wonder if counting sheep will work.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home