Canadian Down Under

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Night of Tragedy!!

Had a huge day out with a friend - went out to the Blue Mountains and went antique-ing. It was gorgeous, drove up with the top flipped back and the windows down. Talked all the way up and sang all the way down.

Fun. But tiring. Dropped my friend off in the city and then got home just in time to make the butchers and the wine cellar. After my huge day out was really looking forward to an evening in, in front of the tv with a bunch of DVDs, a barbequed steak and a glass of wine.

Great idea. Just not able to execute. Why? Tragedy #1 - DVD player broke. Tragedy #2 - Barbeque ran out of propane.

Well, at least I managed to get the bottle of wine open...

2 Comments:

  • I see you didn't lower your standards and try to play the DVD on the computer and broil the steak.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

  • Not broil - but I did wok it. Yeah, you know after a few glasses of wine - who the hell cares???

    To make up for it, I filled my propane tank yesterday and barbequed a yummy, yummy steak last night.

    By Blogger lala, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home