Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hopeless

That's what my physio called me today: hopeless.

And weak.

I don't like being called weak.

Okay, so he only called my ankle weak - but I'm still miffed.

I know physio is potentially tough on you physically - but I never expected it to be tough on my self-esteem!! The only bright light out of all of this is that the physio said my ankles are so weak (how did that happen??) that he's surprised I didn't sprain my ankle earlier.

Therefore - I didn't sprain my ankle because of my drunken behaviour, I sprained it because I have weak ankles.

Which means.... I only need to strengthen my ankles, not change my drinking habits.....

Phew. What a relief!

1 Comments:

  • that's so uncool and tactless of your physio!

    reminds me of hairdressers who tell me i need to build volume into my fine and "limp" hair.

    By Blogger Lissa, at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home