Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I need to learn to say fuck off

Fuck off to the person who thinks that apologising for volatile, erratic behaviour is an appropriate remedy to the problem instead of changing the underlying behaviour.

Fuck off to the person who thinks that it's other people's problem to deal with that person's volatile behaviour.

Fuck off to the person who decided they needed 3 hash browns instead of 2 at the last moment so there were none left for me and I had to board the ferry hungry.

Fuck off to the guy who says he's coming up to visit in Canada and then goes AWOL for 3 weeks.

Fuck off to the person who complains about my work to my boss' boss and then realises 30 minutes later - after finally talking to me - that they were wrong.

Fuck off to the person who says I'm doing a good job for the last two weeks, insinuating that I did shit my first two months? Anybody hear of learning curve in a new job????

Fuck off to the person who's junior to me but tries to order me to do their work anyway.

Fuck off to the pilates instructor who makes me feel like I'm a beginner in an advanced class (okay, that's me doing it to myself, but I'm on a roll here....)

Hmmmm, I'm sure there are still other people I want to tell to fuck off, but I'm coming up empty at the moment.

Gotta tell you though - I feel soooooo much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home