Canadian Down Under

Friday, January 27, 2006

Are you pregnant?

That's what she wanted to ask me. Who? My mother. Who else?

It seems the fascination for seeing psychics is not held by me alone in my family..... My mom went with a friend the other day and apparently the woman told her that one of her children would be getting married and having a baby. Her response? Not "wow that's great" or "who?", it was "which one first?" Because my traditional mother would be horrified by an unmarried pregnant child. But then when the woman asked her if it really mattered, she relented then called me to tell me it was okay.

Mom. For the record? I'M NOT PREGNANT. And as far as I know? It's not time for another immaculate conception...


P.S. Yes, I will post about yesterday's events soon, just need to download some photos..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home