Canadian Down Under

Friday, February 10, 2006

Devils

We're going to find us some devils!

Searching the map of Tassie for some devils.... (now if you're an Aussie - you're probably laughing)

I must say - I LOVE having my friend here, it's fab having the company and even better getting to do so stuff I don't usually have time for - like kayaking on a sunny weekday afternoon. (I seriously have the best boss - she's let me take a couple of days off and hasn't blinked an eye at me leaving early - actually she's encouraged it. Nice huh?)

However, having a visitor has meant I have had little time for blogging. And the next 5 days in Tassie aren't going to make that any easier - but I should definitely have some good stories out of it by the time I do get back.

Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home