Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Orange Jasmine

I love when friends visit - I get the best gifts!!!

I've probably never mentioned this before, but I'm not a coffee drinker. At all. Never even tasted the stuff. But what I lack in attraction to coffee, I more than make up in my addiction to tea.

My good friends know this. (It's what makes me so simple to buy gifts for!)

While in Vancouver over the Christmas holidays, my friend and I had gone for a walk near Granville and we stopped in a little coffee shop nearby and they had the greatest assortment of teas. (I know, I know, pretty lame...) And I had their 'Orange Jasmine' - and I gotta say - absolutely divine. And in my special way, I went on and on about ad nauseum that my friend brought me some when she came out.

You know - it's even better than I remembered. So I looked at the box and they listed a website: www.leaves.com and ordered me some.

Thank god this is a non-budget month! It's hideously expensive, but so worth it!

3 Comments:

  • Hey just came across your blog and really enjoyed reading it.... Congratultions on becoming Aussie!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 3:45 PM  

  • Much like Wendy I also just came across your blog. I'm also a Canadian living in Sydney who has a blog. I also went home to Vancouver for the holidays. OK, enough of that.

    Congrats on the citizenship!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

  • Wendy/Sean - Thanks. Always nice to hear from new visitors!

    By Blogger lala, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home