Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Finally! Melanie these are for you

It's taken me forever, but with the aid of a new digital camera and a friend visiting who has actually seen sunny days (mostly because she been around on weekends, which are the only days that have any sunshine this summer!!!)

Here's a view of the Bower:


And Shelly Beach:


Hope they were what you were looking for. Let me know if you'd like something else and I'd be happy to post something else. The only delay will be agreeable weather....

Oh - and thanks for reminding me how beautiful it is to live here!

2 Comments:

  • Ditto the comment above. Your photos are VERY nice sights for eyes that have only seen piles of urine covered snow in the streets of New York City for the past few days. :)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 9:08 AM  

  • Hey Laura, they are great! The only thing is... i am in Manly myself again at the moment for a holiday so i'm seeing it for real!
    Thanks anyway though! I'm really glad that others enjoyed them too....x M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home