Canadian Down Under

Saturday, November 04, 2006

My 15 minutes?

So recently I was contacted by a magazine looking to do an article on expats in Sydney and they were/are interested in including me in their article.

Well, despite my being suspicious and distrustful at first (my usual response to anything......) I decided I would let myself be interviewed.

Problem is - along with the questions, they wanted a picture. Uggh. I found an old one that I didn't feel the need to tear up, but they're looking for Sydney shots, perhaps a beach in the background.

Yeah right...

1 Comments:

  • Hi again,

    Sure you will have got some great photos taken. If not I imagine that if you are living in Manly the scenery is stunning background for photos. So be brave and strike a pose girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home