Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Random Thoughts - Another Instalment

My mother was right - 7 am is really not a decent time to come home. Especially if it's straight from the bar.

I'm too old to stay out til 7am. It takes a minimum of 5 days to recover from 15 hours of drinking. So much for my new healthy regime.....



I thought he'd come back. He did before, I thought he would again. Truth? I was hoping he would. I'm finally beginning to accept that he's not. It makes me a little sad. But just a little.



I think my Little Sister needs more help than I can give her and I'm worried that the little bit I can do will be rebuffed. She's thirteen and angry. I don't know what to do.



I'm actually excited at the prospect of my mother's visit. 8 weeks to go. My bet? 8 hours to our first fight....



The best way to stave off a hangover? Pizza



I don't get Australian men. Correction: I don't get men.



I wish that I could restrict who could read my blog, because I have a great story to tell.....



I am getting restless. That's not good.

2 Comments:

  • XOXO

    I am going back to sleep now...

    Nite.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 AM  

  • If it's any consolation, I don't get men either. :)

    By the way, one of the beauties of WordPress is that you can post password-protected posts like this one. This way, the only people who can read it are the people who have the password.

    password: munderwear.

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home